DANGERS OF TAKING YOUR PHONE INTO THE BATH WHILE ITS PLUGGED IN

Madison Coe, 14, was electrocuted while using her cell phone in her bath tub. Her family told Inside Edition she regularly used her phone while soaking in the tub.

So is it ever safe to use your cell phone in the bathtub?

To find out, electrical engineer Steve Fowler set up a demonstration with Inside Edition’s Chief Investigative Correspondent, Lisa Guerrero, to show what exactly happens when you accidentally drop a cell phone in the water.

Discover their findings in the video below.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply