Tiffany Trump is dating a new billionaire contruction heir fromNigeria– a country her father referred to as a ‘s**thole’ earlier this year.
Page Six reports that the youngest first daughter brought Michael Boulos, heir of multibillion dollar Nigerian conglomerate Boulos Enterprises, to Thanksgiving dinner at Trumps’ Mar-a-Lago.
The pair were spotted in September attending a Taoray Wang show during New York Fashion Week, while Tiffany wore a baby blue dress and sat alongside her new beau.
Despite their public appearance, a source tells Page Six Tiffany is ‘happy she has so far been able to keep this with Michael under the radar’.
She introduced him to her family at Thanksgiving, and he comes across as a very intelligent young man from a great family,’ the source said.
There was no mention of the president’s unfortunate comment about African nations,’ they added.
The pair met on vacation in Mykonos this summer just after the 25-year-old called it quits with ex-boyfriend Ross Mechanic in the spring, whom she met while attending University of Pennsylvania.
Boulos’ family is of Lebanese descent and was raised in Lagos but is now based in London, Page Six reports.
The company specializing in cars, construction and retail.
In January, President Trump frustrated with America’s continued responsibility for immigrants fleeing Third World natural disasters, asked members of Congress in vulgar terms why the United States had to shoulder such a burden.
‘Why are we having all these people from s***hole countries come here?’ Trump said, according to two people who were briefed on the meeting and then leaked the comment to The Washington Post.
The comments caused outrage around the world, with the United Nations calling President Trump ‘racist’ and Nigeria calling the comments ‘deeply hurtful, offensive and unacceptable’.
A former South Florida police chief has been sentenced to three years in prison for framing black people for crimes they didn’t commit, in order to boost his department’s crime-solving stats.
Raimundo Atesiano, 53, formerly the chief of the Biscayne Park Police Department in Miami-Dade County, was sentenced by a federal judge on Tuesday for conspiracy to deprive individuals of their civil rights.
“When I took the job, I was not prepared,” Atesiano told U.S. District Judge K. Michael Moore before his sentencing, according to the Miami Herald. “I made some very, very bad decisions.”
Atesiano was reportedly given two weeks before having to report to prison, allowing him to spend time with his mother, who is terminally ill.
One month ago, three other former Biscayne Park officers — Guillermo Ravelo, Charlie Dayoub and Raul Fernandez — were sentenced for their participation in the scheme.
Prosecutors said Aresiano on three occasions ordered them to falsely arrest and charge three people for unsolved burglaries. One of those arrested was just 16 years old when he was falsely accused.
Davoub and Fernandez were each sentenced to one year in prison; Ravelo was sentenced to 27 months.
“Putting an arrest statistic above the rights of an innocent man instead of working to protect all our citizens undermines the safety goals of every Miami-Dade police department,” said State Attorney Katherine Fernandez Rundle in a statement on Tuesday. “Miami-Dade’s residents deserve honesty and integrity, qualities that Raimundo Atesiano deliberately failed to deliver.”
One of the three victims, who served five years in prison for a series of burglaries that he was falsely accused of committing, has filed a federal lawsuit that accuses the town and its former officers of violating his civil rights. His conviction was tossed by a judge in September.
Detectives in Newham have released footage and aDetectives in Newham have released footage and an image of a woman they are keen to speak with after another woman was slapped and robbed for cash outside a cash machine. The offence happened in the middle of the day on Wednesday, 28 November at about 15:10hrs on Leytonstone Road, Newham. The victim, a women in her early 40s, was withdrawing money from a cashpoint, while a second woman in her late teens was waiting behind her. This second woman then approached the victim, punched and slapped her, and then stole the money she had just withdrawn. The victim did not require medical treatment. The suspect is described as a black woman in her late teens.
The incident was recorded on CCTV and police are releasing the images to assist in locating the suspect.
Detective Inspector Steve Bluemore of Newham CID, said:“This was a shocking attack in broad daylight and we know a number of people were passing at the time. I would ask anyone who witnessed the incident or who recognises the suspect to contact police immediately.” Any witnesses or anyone with any information is asked to call police on 101 or contact via Twitter @MetCC. Quote CAD 4628/28NOV To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online atcrimestoppers-uk.org.
Two men who committed more than a dozen armed robberies at bookmakers across London have been jailed for 18 years at Kingston Crown Court.
Cameron Weston, 29 (14.05.89) of Balfern Street, SW11 and Nathan Ugbaja, 29 (2.05.89) of Gypsy Hill, SE19 were charged with conspiracy to rob and possession of a firearm in May 2018.
Weston pleaded guilty to his involvement and Ugbaja was found guilty on Monday, 12 November following a six-day trial at Kingston Crown Court.
Both defendants were jailed on Wednesday, 28 November at the same court. Weston was sentenced to eight years’ imprisonment, and Ugbaja was sentenced to 10 years’ imprisonment.
Weston and Ugbaja were responsible for a total of 20 robberies which took place between 27 December 2017 and Friday, 25 May.
The first six offences occurred within a mile radius of each other in the Battersea area, and approximately a mile away from Weston’s home address.
Weston and Ugbaja then moved their offending further afield to south of Battersea and into Croydon and Bromley.
On two occasions the suspects committed three offences in one day.
In each of the robberies, Weston would produce a firearm covered in a sock and use this to threaten staff to hand over cash. Ugbaja acted as the getaway driver.
Detectives from the Met’s Flying Squad launched an investigation into the series of robberies in December 2017.
Throughout the course of the five-month investigation officers used a range of tactics to identify and track Weston and Ugbaja.
Detectives discovered a range of forensic and CCTV evidence which linked the pair to the offences.
Analysis of the suspects’ phones also positioned them in the location of the offences on each occasion.
Covert surveillance was conducted on the pair, and Weston was arrested by officers from the Met’s Specialist Firearms Command after committing three offences in one day.
When arrested, Weston was found in possession of an imitation firearm and clothing from the robberies.
Detective Sergeant Tim Fines, from the Met’s Flying Squad, said:“This was a painstaking investigation which spanned many months.
“These suspects were incredibly audacious and committed a number of offences in the same day, and often around the corner from their home addresses.
“I am proud of the officers who worked for months on this case showcasing dedication and professionalism throughout.
“I am also grateful to our colleagues in the Specialist Firearms Command who assisted us in arresting these violent offenders.
“This investigation should send a clear message to anyone considering carrying out such crimes that we are incredibly experienced in tracking down the most audacious of criminals, and we will find you and arrest you using all powers available to us.”
Unbenownest to many, the Canadian pop singer, 24, married model Hailey Baldwin, daughter of Hollywood actor Stephen Baldwin, the youngest of the Baldwin brothers, in a hush-hush civil ceremony in September.
Tha “Baby” singer told his 102 million Instagram followers that Thursday’s USThanksgiving holiday was the first he had hosted.
“First thanksgiving as a married man, first time hosting thanksgiving,”Bieber wrote in a posting.
“Relationships are hard and love isn’t always easy but thank you Jesus for showing me how! Every day is a learning process, trying to be more like him, patient, kind, selfless, boy I got a long way! But gods [sic] grace is sufficient!” he added.
Bieber and Baldwin both attendthe evangelical Hillsongchurch, which was founded in Australia in 1983 and now has branches worldwide with a big youth following.
Justin Biebermarked his first Thanksgiving as a married man, saying that “love isn’t always easy” but adding he was trying, like Jesus Christ, to be more patient and selfless.
Bieber found fame as a baby-faced 15 year-old but has had repeatedrun-ins with the lawduring a tumultuous reign as one of pop’s biggest stars.
Baldwin first unofficially confirmed the couple’s marriage in comments on social media last week when the singer called Baldwin “my wife” and the model changed her Instagram name to Hailey Bieber.
Thursday was also her 22nd birthday, which Bieber’s mother Patti Mallette marked with an Instagram Story showing her son singing Happy Birthday and presenting his wife with a cake.
“I*m SO £THANKFUL to have you as a daughter!!!” Mallette added on Twitter.
A few months ago when I ran the anti gangs, guns & knife campaign, organised marches, seminars, etc, MANY OF YOU FROM OUR COMMUNITY could not be bothered to respond or turn up.
Before the matter became the “serious situation” we now know, I started to talk about the issue of knife crime among our kids via my Blogsite and on my radio show “Baroness Js World on Naija FM” – from 2017.
I turned myself into a common nuisance trying to sensitize our people and open your eyes to what was happening to our kids, and to mobilize us to publicly show our collective moral outrage at the increasingly alarming number of Black/African/Nigerian/Yoruba boys being stabbed to death on the streets of London, but so many of you turned your faces the other way and shut your ears.
“AFTERALL, IT IS NOT MY CHILD. JUST DRUG DEALERS, JAMO KIDS, AND SONS OF SINGLE PATENTS WHO PROBABLY DESERVE IT” was the attitude of very many of you.
Many times, I visited and recorded from scenes where our kids had been murdered – sometimes late at night and early in the morning – just to make you all see the seriousness of the problem and bring home the reality of the involvement of our kids – both as victims as well as perpetrators of violent crime.
I spent thousands of my personal funds (with a tiny amount donated by just a handful of friends and supporters) to put on programs to bring our people together but you ignored my calls and apart from a few empty words on facebook, you mostly pretended it was not your problem. In fact, I was accused by some of you of whipping up fear and anxiety. Some even went as far as reporting me to FB getting me blocked a few times!
I organised a safeguarding seminar at the Woolwich Library and invited God so called community leaders, many council officials, school heads, teachers, police officers – but only a handful of African parents could be bothered to attend.
I put on a total of three peaceful protest marches but on 2 occasions, there were less than 20 of us who could be bothered to show up. The third one, I simply cancelled because I did not think it was worth the effort.
I even spent my personal funds to organise a dinner for the same purpose but what a waste of time and money that turned out to be.
I am totally and utterly disappointed in our community, and every single one of you that now has the audacity to say no one is doing anything about the problem.
WHEN THE CALL WENT OUT TO JOIN US IN DOING SOMETHING, WHAT DID YOU DO???
Our people will attend weddings, birthdays and all kinds of “Owambe” parties even of people the don’t know – just for a plate of jollof rice, and spray 00s of dollars at musicians who don’t know them. But will not spare a few hours to attend events where our kids’ lives are being discussed.
And then there and the African fathers who will attend clubs, every week from Thursday to Sunday, spending 00s of pounds on champagne, brandy and all kinds of drinks for even strange women, and then a few pounds more on seedy hotel rooms to go with their “friend” for the night but when it comes to community events, they claim they were not invited and will never donate just £10 to help organisations.
I have heard more moans from African men over the past 11 months than in my entire life! Grown men blaming mothers for our boys killing each other in the streets or being involved in gangs.
Like the Biblical Adam blamed everyone else but himself for actions God accused him of, so also are our fathers refusing to take any blame in the matter at hand. With the exception of just a handful of community leaders and activists, the faces of African fathers have been shockingly scarce in the entire anti-knife crime campaign picture. They claim “it is a women only thing” or “they were not invited” or “they feel pushed out”
Our men need to start to realise that it is not about them. But our kids’ lives!
My aim for running the knife crime awareness campaign was to get us to get up and work together as a community and find solutions to the problem facing us. My resignation from CANUK (with apologies to my former colleagues on the executive as they are all still my friends) was as a direct result of the failure of the leadership to see the importance or need for the programs I had planned and pull together to support me.
I get so upset nowadays when I see folks jumping on the bandwagon and organising yet another empty “conference” to talk about knife crime with no clear strategy or policy in place. Many of the so called organisers can not even mention names of just 2 of the kids who have been killed through knife stabbings yet they call themselves campaigners!!!!
I remember when I produced the comprehensive list of Nigerian boys who had lost their lives, I was accused by many of you of making things up to boost my blog views.
One woman from my church actually boldly said to my face she had to Google the names to verify my story!
I get really angry in my spirit when I see yet another idiot (pardon me) saying no one in the African community is doing anything when these same folks failed to respond to all the calls we made for their involvement and support.
My sista Daizy Ajisefini and her business partner Kashif Da Flash twice, at the cost of thousands of pounds, hired a London tour bus for another Anti Knife and Gun campaign.
Almost no one turned up – on both occassions!
One friend constantly bugged me for months to send my account details so they can make a donation to my organisation MAGAKC. I eventually gave the details. NOTHING.
And another well meaning sista contacted me with info that they wanted to “give me award” for the work I had done in this area – but then started to bug me about bringing a specific number of people to the event and buying tickets for them.
I realise that a few toes will feel stepped upon by this post, but it will also show the level of anger I had been harbouring.
To God be the Glory, my own kids are safely tucked away out of London and by His grace will not fall victim to any kind of violent attack. But I feel for parents who have not been so lucky. And I weep each time I read the news or see images of another young life being stolen from the blade of a knife or machette. No parent should have to go through this pain.
Preventing this is what has been my motivation. But the process has to be a joint and collective effort. But when those you reach out to, pointedly ignore you, then wail and complain about nobody doing anything – that gets me really angry.
Like my page: https://www.facebook.com/MAGAKC/
Baroness Olajumoke Ariyo – Anti Knife Crime Campaigner Founder SADE Founder Mothers Against Gangs, Guns And Knife Crime (MAGAKC)
The Home Office has wrongly tried to force at least 300 highly skilled migrants to leave Britain under an immigration rule designed primarily to tackle terrorists and those judged to be a threat to national security, government figures show.
The figures, revealed in a governmental review of its use of the controversial 322(5) provision, also suggest that up to 87 highly skilled migrants – including teachers, doctors, lawyers, engineers and IT professionals – have actually been wrongly forced to leave the UK under the terrorism-related legislation. A further 400 people may have been affected.
They are largely people who have lived in the UK for a decade or more and have British-born children. Many were given just 14 days to leave and were no longer eligible for a visa to visit the UK or any other country.
The Home Office directly identified 56 cases where a formal reconsideration of its decision to make people leave was required. This included 37 cases where “we concluded … that it is appropriate to give the applicant the benefit of any remaining doubt and grant indefinite leave to remain.”
But the review also shows 143 cases where people won on appeal in the first-tier tribunal and 101 cases that were won in the upper tribunal, at judicial review.
The number of those wrongly affected is likely to be substantially higher the review only considered cases between January 2015 and May 2018. In addition, the first-tier tribunal has 372 cases outstanding and another 242 cases that could be allowed, which suggests about a further 400 people could have been wrongly affected.